Here are the two reflection videos for Sunday, April 19, 2020. After each video are the Scripture citation and reflection questions.
Scripture passage: Ezekiel 36:24-28
- What has been the grace of the retreat so far?
- How has Jesus cleansed with clean water? How has he given you a new heart?
- In what ways is Jesus calling you to conversion?
- What steps from Ignatian meditation do you want to incorporate into your prayer?
Scripture passage: Jeremiah 31:10-14
- What steps can you do to journal more often after prayer? How often do you jot down the most essential points?
- How can you hold onto God’s promise to bring us together?
- What parts of the Mass do you want to delve into?
- What do you look forward to when the churches reopen?
Thank you for joining Deacon Paul and me for retreat. I will host a web conference at 7 p.m. EDT on Monday, April 20, 2020, for those who want to share graces and insights from the retreat. Please use the contact form so I can send you the Google Hangouts info.
Please share prayer intentions below. I always pray for your intentions.