One more thing: Please support St. Joseph Retreat House through the OMV Annual Fund.
Here are the prayer requests for this month. There are blank spots available. I pray for these intentions daily. You can pray for all of them or some of them. If you want to submit a prayer request, see the instructions at the end of the list. Let’s pray for each other. Please notify me of any favors granted or any praise reports.
- An end to the pandemic: May God bring healing and hope to those affected by COVID-19.
- Michelina: May God help her through her difficulties.
- For work:
- Sandra: May God help her discern the next step.
- For health and prosperity:
- For families: May God heal them and resolve their difficulties.
- Chris & Keeley
- The Battistas
- For faithful departed: Eternal rest grant unto them, O Lord, and let perpetual light shine upon them. May the souls of all the faithful departed, through the mercy of God, rest in peace. Amen.
- Soila Moreno
- Libertad Verdeflor, Mario Federis, Lilia & Jaime Tonga, Jacobo & Alice Ogato, Queruben, Asunción, Nicolas Sr., Gloria Verdeflor, Elmer & Floro Baruela, Remedios Abejuela
- Pucky Zimmerman
- Those who suffered with cancer
- Michelle: May God bless all priests, brothers and seminarians of the Oblates of the Virgin Mary.
How to submit prayer request:
If you have a prayer request, fill out the contact form which can be found on the top menu bar (highlighted in blue). In the subject drop-down box, choose “Monthly Prayer Request.” Type your request under the Comment label. (It looks like the text box is not there. But it’s there. Just click right below the label and the cursor will appear.) If you have privacy concerns, please include only your first name. I will post them on the first Wednesday of the month and update the list throughout the month. You will find the current list by clicking on “Monthly Prayer Requests” at the top menu bar (highlighted in red).
I will cap the list at 10 so I can focus my energies on a small list. At the start of the month, I’ll wipe the slate clean and start again