Here are the prayer requests for this month. There are blank spots available. I pray for these intentions daily. You can pray for all of them or some of them. If you want to submit a prayer request, see the instructions at the end of the list. Let’s pray for each other. Please notify me of any favors granted or any praise reports.
- An end to the pandemic: May God bring healing and hope to those affected by COVID-19.
- Peace and love in society: May God convert those who perpetrate political rancor, racial violence, terrorism and gun violence. Grant the victims eternal rest, Lord, and console their families.
- Marcie, Jen & Agnieszka: May God grant them a new job that pays monthly.
- Michelina: May God grant her healing and a new job. May she be led to her future husband.
- Diane’s intentions:
- Healing of her heel.
- Health of all her family and friends.
- Her grandson Christopher
- All priests and seminarians.
- An end to abortion.
- For families
- Chris & Keeley: May God heal them and resolve their difficulties.
- Mary: May the Lord help her family.
- Stephanie: May the Lord all of her family and for her boys Stephan and Oscarey.
- Christina: May God grant her a full recovery from her ailments.
- Tom: May God help him be open to the will of God in each moment, allow God to love through my weakness, and be a good friend.
- Sandra: May God help her pass her exams.
- For the dearly departed.
- Tessie: May God grant eternal repose for the souls of her family, relatives and friends.
- Dominique: May God quickly release the souls in purgatory.
How to submit prayer request:
If you have a prayer request, fill out the contact form which can be found on the top menu bar (highlighted in blue). In the subject drop-down box, choose “Monthly Prayer Request.” Type your request under the Comment label. (It looks like the text box is not there. But it’s there. Just click right below the label and the cursor will appear.) If you have privacy concerns, please include only your first name. I will post them on the first Wednesday of the month and update the list throughout the month. You will find the current list by clicking on “Monthly Prayer Requests” at the top menu bar (highlighted in red).
I will cap the list at 10 so I can focus my energies on a small list. At the start of the month, I’ll wipe the slate clean and start again