Here are the monthly prayer requests for December. There are blank spots available. I pray for these intentions daily. You can pray for all of them or some of them. If you want to submit a prayer request, see the instructions at the end of the list. Let’s pray for each other.
- Archer Senft: This 17-year-old suffered a spinal injury. Read his story here. The family is turning to the intercession of my order’s founder, Venerable Bruno Lanteri.
- Guidance for Sister Lou Ella Hickman as she helps people during spiritual direction.
- My father: He has suffered a setback in his cancer treatment and he will need to have surgery.
- Stephen Robert: He has faced many bouts of illness.
- Jose Raul Castellano: He recently had surgery.
How to submit prayer request:
If you have a prayer request, fill out the contact form which can be found on the top menu bar (highlighted in blue). In the subject drop-down box, choose “Monthly Prayer Request.” Type your request under the Comment label. (It looks like the text box is not there. But it’s there. Just click right below it and the cursor will appear.) I will post them on the first Wednesday of the month and update the list throughout the month. You will find the current list by clicking on “Monthly Prayer Requests” at the top menu bar (highlighted in red).
I will cap the list at 10 so I can focus my energies on a small list. At the start of the month, I’ll wipe the slate clean and start again.