Here are the prayer requests for this month. There are blank spots available. I pray for these intentions daily. You can pray for all of them or some of them. If you want to submit a prayer request, see the instructions at the end of the list. Let’s pray for each other. Please notify me of any favors granted or any praise reports.
- An end to the pandemic: May God bring healing and hope to those affected by COVID-19.
- Peace and love in society: May God convert those who perpetrate political division, racial violence, terrorism and gun violence. Grant the victims eternal rest, Lord, and console their families.
- Marcie, Jen & Agnieszka: May God grant them a new job that pays monthly.
- Michelina: May God grant her healing and a new job. May she be led to her future husband.
- Diane’s intentions:
- Healing of her heel.
- Health of all her family and friends.
- All priests and seminarians.
- An end to abortion.
- Nicole and Ryan: May the Lord may liberate them from their spiritual troubles.
- Christina: May God grant her a full recovery from her procedure.
- Mary’s intentions:
- May God be praised for her and her husband’s work.
- Her sons may follow God’s plan for their lives.
- Her unemployed friends, especially Joseph & Chris, may find work soon.
- Sandra: May God help her pass her exam and watch over her mother as she travels to Portugal.
- Michelle: May God bless all priests, brothers and seminarians of the Oblates of the Virgin Mary.
How to submit prayer request:
If you have a prayer request, fill out the contact form which can be found on the top menu bar (highlighted in blue). In the subject drop-down box, choose “Monthly Prayer Request.” Type your request under the Comment label. (It looks like the text box is not there. But it’s there. Just click right below the label and the cursor will appear.) If you have privacy concerns, please include only your first name. I will post them on the first Wednesday of the month and update the list throughout the month. You will find the current list by clicking on “Monthly Prayer Requests” at the top menu bar (highlighted in red).
I will cap the list at 10 so I can focus my energies on a small list. At the start of the month, I’ll wipe the slate clean and start again