Here are the prayer requests for this month. There are blank spots available. I pray for these intentions daily. You can pray for all of them or some of them. If you want to submit a prayer request, see the instructions at the end of the list. Let’s pray for each other. Please notify me of any favors granted or any praise reports.
- An end to the pandemic: May God bring healing and hope to those affected by COVID-19.
- Peace and love in society: May God convert those who perpetrate political rancor, racial violence, terrorism and gun violence. Grant the victims eternal rest, Lord, and console their families.
- For all students struggling physically, emotionally and spiritually: May God bring them comfort, courage and capabilities to overcome their struggles.
- Michelina and Theresa: May God grant both healing and a new job. May both be led to their future husbands. May the Lord fulfill Michelina’s special request. May Jesus help Theresa with her condo situation.
- Sandra: May God help her pass her exams this semester and protect her in her two jobs.
- For health:
- Diane: May God grant full restoration of her health.
- Christina: May God grant her a full recovery from her ailments.
- Maria: May God bring hope and healing.
- Rachel: May God be with her during her medical exams. May they reveal good health.
- For families:
- Chris & Keeley: May God heal them and resolve their difficulties.
- For faithful departed: Eternal rest grant unto them, O Lord, and let perpetual light shine upon them. May the souls of all the faithful departed, through the mercy of God, rest in peace. Amen.
- May God bless all priests, brothers and seminarians of the Oblates of the Virgin Mary.
- May God bless all the participants of the Spiritual Direction Formation Program at St. Clement Eucharistic Shrine.
- Audrey: May God reveal his love for her in everyone she meets.
How to submit prayer request:
If you have a prayer request, fill out the contact form which can be found on the top menu bar (highlighted in blue). In the subject drop-down box, choose “Monthly Prayer Request.” Type your request under the Comment label. (It looks like the text box is not there. But it’s there. Just click right below the label and the cursor will appear.) If you have privacy concerns, please include only your first name. I will post them on the first Wednesday of the month and update the list throughout the month. You will find the current list by clicking on “Monthly Prayer Requests” at the top menu bar (highlighted in red).
I will cap the list at 10 so I can focus my energies on a small list. At the start of the month, I’ll wipe the slate clean and start again