Here are the prayer requests for this month. There are blank spots available. I pray for these intentions daily. You can pray for all of them or some of them. If you want to submit a prayer request, see the instructions at the end of the list. Let’s pray for each other. Please notify me of any favors granted or any praise reports.
- An end to the pandemic: May God bring healing and hope to those affected by COVID-19.
- Peace: May God reduce tensions in the Ukraine and other troubled areas.
- Deacons Nate, Jonas and Leland: May God bless them as they serve God’s people.
- Conversion: May God turn the hearts of poor sinners toward him, especially the lapsed loved ones including Gustavo.
- Employment: May God help these people grow in their jobs or find good jobs with benefits:
- Carmen: May God grant discernment and perseverance for her and for spiritual guidance and protection for Gustavo Daniel and Isabelle Alejandra Pelaez.
- Sandra: May God show her her true vocation.
- Healing and prosperity:
- Helder and Maria Gloria Vieira
- Maria Gordon
- Dan Sebastiao
- Mary De Los Santos
- Deacon Wayne Lickteig
- Cindy Boucher
- Joey Yetto
- Neil Gordon
- Jim Smith
- Thelma Delfin and family
- Rita Usher
- Giovanni, Daniel, Isabelle
- Families: May God heal them and resolve their difficulties.
- Chris & Keeley
- For faithful departed: Eternal rest grant unto them, O Lord, and let perpetual light shine upon them. May the souls of all the faithful departed, through the mercy of God, rest in peace. Amen. Jesus, console their families.
- Glendon Nickerson
- Ronald Wesley Nelson Jr.
- Larry Nelson
- Martha Patterson Gayol
How to submit prayer request:
If you have a prayer request, fill out the contact form which can be found on the top menu bar (highlighted in blue). In the subject drop-down box, choose “Monthly Prayer Request.” Type your request under the Comment label. (It looks like the text box is not there. But it’s there. Just click right below the label and the cursor will appear.) If you have privacy concerns, please include only your first name. I will post them on the first Wednesday of the month and update the list throughout the month. You will find the current list by clicking on “Monthly Prayer Requests” at the top menu bar (highlighted in red).
I will cap the list at 10 so I can focus my energies on a small list. At the start of the month, I’ll wipe the slate clean and start again