Note: Please support St. Joseph Retreat House through the OMV Annual Fund.
Here are the prayer requests for this month. There are blank spots available. I pray for these intentions daily. You can pray for all of them or some of them. If you want to submit a prayer request, see the instructions at the end of the list. Let’s pray for each other. Please notify me of any favors granted or any praise reports.
- An end to the pandemic: May God bring healing and hope to those affected by COVID-19.
- Peace: May God convert Russia to the Immaculate Heart of Mary for peace in the Ukraine and other troubled areas.
- Deacons Nate, Jonas and Leland: May God bless them as they serve God’s people.
- Employment: May God help these people grow in their jobs or find good jobs with benefits:
- Sandra: May God show her her true vocation.
- Healing and prosperity:
- Deacon Wayne Lickteig
- Thelma Delfin and family
- Gina Verdeflor
- Freina Ogato
- For Katie Nelson and Matthew Lessard: May God bless them in their upcoming wedding.
- Families: May God heal them and resolve their difficulties.
- Chris & Keeley
- Dianne McCravy’s family
- For faithful departed: Eternal rest grant unto them, O Lord, and let perpetual light shine upon them. May the souls of all the faithful departed, through the mercy of God, rest in peace. Amen. Jesus, console their families.
- Jesus Verdeflor, Deacon Jonas’ father
- Libertad, Queruben, Nicolas Sr, Nicolas Verdeflor, Lilia & Jaime Tonga, Fe Mendoza, Mario Federis, Remedios Abejuela, Rufo Aviles, Jacobo & Alice Ogato, Floro & Elmer Baruela
- Special intentions
How to submit prayer request:
If you have a prayer request, fill out the contact form which can be found on the top menu bar (highlighted in blue). In the subject drop-down box, choose “Monthly Prayer Request.” Type your request under the Comment label. (It looks like the text box is not there. But it’s there. Just click right below the label and the cursor will appear.) If you have privacy concerns, please include only your first name. I will post them on the first Wednesday of the month and update the list throughout the month. You will find the current list by clicking on “Monthly Prayer Requests” at the top menu bar (highlighted in red).
I will cap the list at 10 so I can focus my energies on a small list. At the start of the month, I’ll wipe the slate clean and start again