Here are the prayer requests for this month. There are blank spots available. I pray for these intentions daily. You can pray for all of them or some of them. If you want to submit a prayer request, see the instructions at the end of the list. Let’s pray for each other. Please notify me of any favors granted or any praise reports.
- An end to the pandemic: May God bring healing and hope to those affected by COVID-19.
- OMV seminarians (postulants Andrew and Zack and Brs. Jorge, Jay-Ar, Jonathon, Chris and Miggo): May God bless them as they enter a year of formation at the seminary.
- Peace: May God grant peace and conversion to those perpetuating violence in Ukraine and other troubled areas.
- Employment: May God protect these people in their jobs or help them find good jobs with benefits:
- Conversions: May God convert all people to choose Him and His Love and His plan for our lives.
- Healing and prosperity:
- Diane: Full recovery of her heel.
- Kathy, Jon and Nicole
- Families: May God heal them and resolve their difficulties.
- Kevin’s growing family, especially wife Christina and the child due in October
- Chris & Keeley
- Dianne McCravy’s family, especially grandson Christopher, and a deeper growth of faith and practice in the Faith.
- For faithful departed: Eternal rest grant unto them, O Lord, and let perpetual light shine upon them. May the souls of all the faithful departed, through the mercy of God, rest in peace. Amen. Jesus, console their families.
- Fr. Tarcisio Pastorino, OMV
- Discernment: May God guide people in discerning their vocations.
How to submit prayer request:
If you have a prayer request, fill out the contact form which can be found on the top menu bar (highlighted in blue). In the subject drop-down box, choose “Monthly Prayer Request.” Type your request under the Comment label. (It looks like the text box is not there. But it’s there. Just click right below the label and the cursor will appear.) If you have privacy concerns, please include only your first name. I will post them on the first Wednesday of the month and update the list throughout the month. You will find the current list by clicking on “Monthly Prayer Requests” at the top menu bar (highlighted in red).
I will cap the list at 10 so I can focus my energies on a small list. At the start of the month, I’ll wipe the slate clean and start again