NOTE: This is the second half of a virtual retreat from St. Clement Eucharistic Shrine. For the first half, click here.
Here are the two reflection videos for Sunday, April 19, 2020. After each video are the Scripture citation and reflection questions.
Scripture passage: Ezekiel 36:24-28
- What has been the grace of the retreat so far?
- How has Jesus cleansed with clean water? How has he given you a new heart?
- In what ways is Jesus calling you to conversion?
- What steps from Ignatian meditation do you want to incorporate into your prayer?
Scripture passage: Jeremiah 31:10-14
- What steps can you do to journal more often after prayer? How often do you jot down the most essential points?
- How can you hold onto God’s promise to bring us together?
- What parts of the Mass do you want to delve into?
- What do you look forward to when the churches reopen?
Thank you for joining Deacon Paul and me for retreat. I will host a web conference at 7 p.m. EDT on Monday, April 20, 2020, for those who want to share graces and insights from the retreat. Please use the contact form so I can send you the Google Hangouts info.
Please share prayer intentions below. I always pray for your intentions.
2 thoughts on “Virtual Retreat 2020: Parts 3 & 4”
[…] NOTE: This is the first half of a virtual retreat from St. Clement Eucharistic Shrine. If you want to the second half, click here. […]
[…] virtual retreat for Divine Mercy weekend. You can check out the retreats here: Part 1 & 2 and Parts 3 & 4. Brs. Jorge, Jonathon and I gave weekly reflections on the Eucharist on Sundays during the […]