Here are the prayer requests for this month. There are blank spots available. I pray for these intentions daily. You can pray for all of them or some of them. If you want to submit a prayer request, see the instructions at the end of the list. Let’s pray for each other. Please notify me of any favors granted or any praise reports.
- An end to the pandemic: May God bring healing and hope to those affected by COVID-19.
- Evangelization: May God draw people back to Himself by removing hate and instilling love in their hearts.
- Our children: May God grant protection, spiritual guidance, the increase of the virtues and Faith and for them to walk always in the ways of God so they can honor him in all that they are.
- End of abortion: May all peoples and the U.S. Supreme Court rule in favor of life.
- Michelina: May God help her through her difficulties.
- For work:
- Sandra: May God help her excel in her class and give her the job she applied for.
- Marcie: May God grant her a new job that pays monthly.
- For health and prosperity:
- Archie and Diane
- The survivors of cancer, still battling with a weak immune system.
- For families: May God heal them and resolve their difficulties.
- Chris & Keeley
- De Los Santos
- For faithful departed: Eternal rest grant unto them, O Lord, and let perpetual light shine upon them. May the souls of all the faithful departed, through the mercy of God, rest in peace. Amen.
- Soila Moreno
- Libertad Verdeflor
- Pucky Zimmerman
- Those who suffered with cancer
- Fr. John, Mary Ann and Mary: May God grant their special intentions.
How to submit prayer request:
If you have a prayer request, fill out the contact form which can be found on the top menu bar (highlighted in blue). In the subject drop-down box, choose “Monthly Prayer Request.” Type your request under the Comment label. (It looks like the text box is not there. But it’s there. Just click right below the label and the cursor will appear.) If you have privacy concerns, please include only your first name. I will post them on the first Wednesday of the month and update the list throughout the month. You will find the current list by clicking on “Monthly Prayer Requests” at the top menu bar (highlighted in red).
I will cap the list at 10 so I can focus my energies on a small list. At the start of the month, I’ll wipe the slate clean and start again