One more thing: Please support St. Joseph Retreat House through the OMV Annual Fund.
Here are the prayer requests for this month. There are blank spots available. I pray for these intentions daily. You can pray for all of them or some of them. If you want to submit a prayer request, see the instructions at the end of the list. Let’s pray for each other. Please notify me of any favors granted or any praise reports.
- An end to the pandemic: May God bring healing and hope to those affected by COVID-19.
- Peace: May God help people learn how to be kind and generous.
- Gustavo Adolfo Pelaez Gonzalez
- Giovanni Manuel Valadez
- Michelina: May God help her through her difficulties: health, relationship and employment.
- Carmen: May God grant discernment and perseverance for her and for spiritual guidance and protection for Gustavo Daniel and Isabelle Alejandra Pelaez.
- Sandra: May God help her discern her true vocation and grow in her job.
- Health and prosperity:
- Lucia Betancourt
- Maria Gordon
- Deacon Wayne Lickteig
- Families: May God heal them and resolve their difficulties.
- Chris & Keeley
- For faithful departed: Eternal rest grant unto them, O Lord, and let perpetual light shine upon them. May the souls of all the faithful departed, through the mercy of God, rest in peace. Amen. Jesus, console their families.
- Lori O’Neil and the death of her husband, Brian.
- Laura Miluk and the death of her husband, Rob.
- Michelle: May God bless all priests, brothers and seminarians of the Oblates of the Virgin Mary.
- Mariana: May God grant her special intention.
How to submit prayer request:
If you have a prayer request, fill out the contact form which can be found on the top menu bar (highlighted in blue). In the subject drop-down box, choose “Monthly Prayer Request.” Type your request under the Comment label. (It looks like the text box is not there. But it’s there. Just click right below the label and the cursor will appear.) If you have privacy concerns, please include only your first name. I will post them on the first Wednesday of the month and update the list throughout the month. You will find the current list by clicking on “Monthly Prayer Requests” at the top menu bar (highlighted in red).
I will cap the list at 10 so I can focus my energies on a small list. At the start of the month, I’ll wipe the slate clean and start again
One thought on “Prayer requests for December 2021”
Would you like to be part of a spiritual musings WhatsApp group? It is a group for like-minded souls who’d like to share thoughts, quotes, musings and all things related to spirituality. I’ve added many friends from around the world and it is a great place. Let me know if you’d like this, the aim is to create community and tribe. If so my email is ~ email@example.com 🙏🏻